CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
WE HAVE COMMITTED TO BEHAVE ETHICALLY AND CONTRIBUTE TO ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT, WHILE IMPROVING THE QUALITY OF LIFE OF OUR EMPLOYEES AND THEIR FAMILIES, THE LOCAL COMMUNITY AND SOCIETY AT LARGE.
The Ceuta Group CSR Charter describes the principles and values that form the basis of our social responsibility. Every Ceuta Group company is committed to following these principles, which make us a trustful partner for stakeholders, and guarantees the company’s long-term performance.
- Listening and respecting the Group’s stakeholders
- Complying with laws and regulations
- Preventing fraud and corruption
- Identifying and controlling environmental risks related to our activities
- Ensuring the security of our assets through the respect for confidentiality
- Aspiring to sustainable development
- Building trust in supplier partnerships
- Voluntarily following the ethics of the Group
- Respecting fundamental human rights
- Respecting and listening to people
- Developing the skills of employees
- Acting with integrity
- Ensuring the safety of our employees during their activities
Our annual CSR report is communicated to clients and employees, offering a clear summary of progress and encouraging employees to participate themselves.