As COVID-19 continues to impact the world, bringing complexity and uncertainty to businesses, employees and society as a whole, it is our responsibility at Ceuta Group to safeguard the health and wellness of our employees both here in the UK and across our international offices and to support our clients and retail partners.
WE HAVE THREE CLEAR IMPERATIVES AS A BUSINESS:
- To safeguard the health & wellbeing of our employees.
- To support and initiate ‘Best Work Practices’ with our clients, retail partners and community pharmacies.
- To ensure we respect and embed the Government’s protocols and directives.
THE ACTIONS CEUTA GROUP AS TAKEN IN RESPONSE TO COVID-19:
- We continue to adhere to government advice and manage all our international offices and UK offices to close when required, and open when permitted.
- We are encouraging all our employees to work from home if they can. Where work from home is not possible, we have employees based in the field or in the office, following hygiene and social distancing protocols. These work functions support our employees, customer care, delivery of stock and sourcing to our retail customer base and community pharmacies; ensuring the provision of medicines, health & personal care products, food and drinks.
- We are monitoring international business travel, and meetings are conducted following government guidelines and in line with track and trace measures,
- Our Directors and Senior Management Team are keeping an open dialogue and staying in constant communication with their clients and teams. This is extremely important for on-going team building, continued business focus and client support.
- Our HR team is proactively supporting our people with regular communications, practical advice and e-learning opportunities. They are also all trained as Mental Health First Aiders to support those who might need help in these unsettling times.
- Our IT team is supporting and ensuring all our employees are effectively working remotely to deliver for our clients.
- We are continually emphasising to all our employees the importance of self-isolation and keeping to the Government’s health guidelines.
OUR SUPPORT AND CONTRIBUTION IN THESE CHALLENGING TIMES:
- We are here for our people, clients and partners.
- More than ever, we are working hard with our clients to make their products available to consumers across the UK.
- We are doing everything we can to support the Health & Personal Care and Food & Drink industries in our activities.
- We are committed and passionate about working together to ensure our business stays fit for tomorrow’s marketplace; delivering the Next Generation of Outsourcing – We will come through this crisis stronger and increasingly united.
CEO – Ceuta Group