South Wales and South West
Pharmacy Business Manager (South Wales and South West)
We currently have a vacancy for a Pharmacy Business Manager in one of our Syndicated Pharmacy Sales Team, covering the South Wales and South West territory. This is a full time, field-based, permanent position reporting to the Sales Team Manager.
The postcodes for the territory are SA, CF, NP, GL, BS, SN, BA, TA, DT, EX, TQ, PL, TR, but ideal location to be based is around Bristol.
This important role will achieve and develop profitable sales of products within independent pharmacy and other given customers, in line with standard operating procedures as well as Ceuta and client objectives, to achieve specified KPIs.
The key competencies required for this role are:
- Previous experience of selling Business to Business is preferred (within FMCG or specifically Health & Beauty).
- Previous experience of utilising a CRM system in day-to-day work is preferred
- Demonstrable knowledge of the industry is essential.
- Good standard of general education including Maths and English.
- The ability to communicate features and benefits of products confidently at all levels.
- The ability to review and analyse your own targets in order to successfully achieve agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- The ability to manage your own time to successfully achieve agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) by effectively planning and maintaining a productive journey plan
- The ability to create an impactful and effective PowerPoint presentation to drive sales in selected accounts
- The ability to utilise a CRM system effectively in order to extract relevant sales data to support territory analysis and commercial recommendations
- The ability to maintain up to date knowledge of the industry to ensure that you can proactively anticipate any challenges or objections that may influence your sales approach
If you would like ot be considered for this role, please follow the instructions to apply.