Position: Treasury & Accounts Assistant (Ceuta Healthcare)
Location: Head Office (Bournemouth)
Job Type: Full time, permanent position
Salary: Salary on application and DOE
We have a vacancy for a Treasury and Accounts Assistant, working in the Ceuta Healthcare Finance department.
The primary function of this role is to manage and perform the Treasury back office functions of Ceuta Healthcare, whilst also assisting in the purchase ledger, sales ledger, pricing and reconciliation functions of the Finance Transactional processing Team.
The pre-requisite knowledge and skills required for the role are:
- AAT or equivalent qualification desired
- Experience in Treasury and cash flow management
- Knowledge and understanding in Sales Ledger and Purchase Ledger roles
- A strong customer service focus, with the ability to build effective working relationships with employees and external stakeholders/suppliers
- Proactive, motivated and comfortable with a changing environment
- The ability to work effectively in a team environment and process to deadlines
- Experience of auto and manual reconciliations
- Experience in excel to an intermediate level and working on systems preferably SAP
- High attention to detail, an inquiring mind and an orderly approach to processing
- This is a high volume role requiring someone who is comfortable working in a changing environment, enjoys variety in their work, and understands Accounting practice.