Position: Senior National Account Manager (Ceuta Healthcare)
Job Type: Full time, permanent position
Salary: Salary on application and DOE
We have a vacancy for a Senior National Account Manager, specifically working in the Ceuta National Accounts Team reporting to our Commercial Controller.
The primary function of this role is to manage specific National Accounts in line with client standards, policy, performance and strategy. To obtain, maintain and develop profitable business with a specific account portfolio within defined market categories.
The following is the prerequisite knowledge and skills base required for the role:
- Strong understanding of the key financial measures that drive effective performance, e.g. ROI calculations, promotional evaluation, return on capital employed and sales modelling.
- PC literate – Basic Word, Intermediate Excel, Basic PowerPoint
- Degree level calibre with minimum of 3-5 years account management experience
- Excellent communicator with the desire and adaptability to succeed
- Proven negotiation skills in order to interface effectively up to trade director level
- Proven track record of delivery of account plans to major multiple retailers
- Focussed and organised approach to relationship development
- Proven ability to work with customers to build multi-level relationships and to facilitate top-to-top meetings.
- The ability to understand the core principled of category management and to utilise these with trade recommendations and proposals.
- A broad understanding of external economic and political factors that influence the industry and the ability to eloquently outline these both at trade and client meetings
- Recent exposure to the principles of category management, preferably in the health and beauty/food and drink industry
- To have previous experience of identifying opportunities outside of their direct remit in order to add value to the wider business.