Position: Pharmacy Engagement Manager – Orchid
Location: Field-based, London
Job Type: Full-time, permanent position
Salary: £20,000 per annum plus benefits
To achieve and develop profitable sales of products within independent pharmacy and other given customers, in line with operating standards and client objectives.
You’ll be working as part of a national team, calling on independant and multisite pharmacies to drive the distribution of products from their portfolio.
- Maximise achievement of sales cycle specific objectives
- Drive the distribution of products in line with client objectives
- Develop and work to a well-organised and efficient journey plan
- Achieve and maintain defined average daily call rate, selling calls and orders
- Educate pharmacy counter assistants and/or pharmacists on features & benefits and encourage recommendation of specific products
- Promote increased sales through implementation of merchandising techniques
- Complete all administration associated with the role accurately on a daily basis
- Act in accordance with Pharmacovigilance policies and procedures, ensuring that they are adhered to correctly at all times
- To carry out any other reasonable task or tasks in connection with the job function, as requested by your manager