Position: Pharmacy Business Manager (Ceuta Healthcare)
Location: Field-based (South West & South Wales)
Job Type: Full time, permanent position
Salary: Salary on application and DOE
Ceuta Healthcare are currently looking for a Pharmacy Business Manager. The purpose of this position is to achieve and develop profitable sales of products within independent pharmacy and other given customers, in line with standard operating procedures as well as Ceuta and client objectives, to achieve specified KPIs.
The required professional competencies for this position are:
- Previous experience of selling Business to Business is preferred (within FMCG or specifically Health & Beauty).
- Previous experience of utilising a CRM system in day-to-day work is preferred.
- Demonstrable knowledge of the industry is essential.
- Good standard of general education including Maths and English.
- The ability to communicate features and benefits of products confidently at all levels.
- The ability to review and analyse your own targets in order to successfully achieve agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- The ability to manage your own time to successfully achieve agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) by effectively planning and maintaining a productive journey plan
- The ability to create an impactful and effective PowerPoint presentation to drive sales in selected accounts
- The ability to utilise a CRM system effectively in order to extract relevant sales data to support territory analysis and commercial recommendations
- The ability to maintain up to date knowledge of the industry to ensure that you can proactively anticipate any challenges or objections that may influence your sales approach