Position: Field Sales Executive – Orchid
Location: Field-based, North London & Northern Home Counties
Job Type: Full-time, 3 month fixed-term
Salary: £22,000 per annum (pro-rated)
Are you passionate about healthy living & excited about being part of a remedies & supplements brand with over 200 years of history? We could have the job for you!
THE INSPIRING BIT
The client’s brand has just gone through an exciting rebrand so are looking for people who care about their wellbeing and lifestyle who can collaboratively sell this established brand. Working as part of a small field team you will have two key functions. Firstly, you will drive distribution and availability of our client’s brand in and around the designated area, targeting health stores from a designated call file and managing your own territory of customers to convert and then retain them as loyal customers. Another key part of the role is to make consumers aware of the brand by the placement of point of sale in these stores and making the brand visible from both the outside and inside of the shop.
THE FUNCTIONAL BIT
You will be the face of our brand, so we are looking for highly engaging and motivated individuals who love spending time building relationships with retailers and who’s happy talking to them about the brands products in detail including the key features and benefits along with important ingredient knowledge without the need to rush through a sales pitch. Key responsibilities the role includes are: –
- Growing & maintaining distribution of the brand in the right outlets and key locations to hit sales and distribution targets.
- Delivering coverage as prescribed
- Supporting key brand initiatives within the health store channel
- Owning and building strong commercial relationships with all contacts on territory
- Engaging customers and offering advice and support on merchandising and POS placement
- Demonstrating a good knowledge of commercial math’s and strong negotiation skills
- Working part of a team to build brand loyalty across your designated territory