Position: Customer Service Advisor (Ceuta Healthcare)
Location: Head Office (Bournemouth)
Job Type: Full-time, fixed term position (up to 12 months)
Salary: Salary on application and DOE
We currently have a vacancy to cover the dedicated Customer Service Advisor position, supporting the Horizon Pharmacy Sales Team.
The primary purpose of this role is to provide administrative and operational support to a sales team including order processing, liaising with clients and customers and resolving any queries in a friendly and efficient manner.
The key professional competencies required for this role are:
- A minimum of 18 months experience in a fast-paced customer service environment is essential.
- Experience of working within the FMCG industry, specifically health and beauty, would be advantageous
- Good general standard of education including Maths and English.
- The ability to communicate politely and effectively with internal and external clients in relation to product queries and issues.
- The ability to liaise confidently with customers and clients in order to investigate and resolve any issues in a timely manner.
- The ability to use initiative and work autonomously in order to manage your own responsibilities.
- Attention to detail to ensure that work is completed accurately and within our standard operating procedures.
- The ability to utilise Excel to an intermediate level in order to sort and manipulate basic data in order rejection files. Maintain formulas to include V look ups in promotional pricing matrixes
- The ability to utilise PowerPoint to a basic level in order to create engaging and informative presentations for the Sales team to demonstrate cycle achievements for cycle meetings.
- The ability to create and maintain product training files for the Sales Team in order to ensure that all parties have the most up to date information regarding products in their portfolio.