Position: Client Operations Executive (Ceuta Healthcare)
Location: Head Office (Bournemouth)
Job Type: Full time, permanent position
Salary: Salary on application and DOE
Ceuta Healthcare are currently looking for a Client Operations Executive.
The purpose of this position is to a be responsible for providing analytical and administrative support for the client management team. The required professional competencies for this position are:
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in an administrative/analytical position.
- Experience of working in a fast paced commercial environment.
- Educated to A-level standard or equivalent
- Good standard of general education, including Maths and English
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to identify trends and forecast accordingly.
- A methodical approach and an eye for detail in order to track spend, invoices and sales data to ensure accuracy in our reporting to the client.
- The ability to use excel to an advanced level in order interpret sales data and recognise trends and discrepancies. The ability to investigate reasons for changes in data and understand the impact on the wider business.
- The ability to use Power Point to an intermediate level in order to help create compelling presentations for both customers and clients.
- The ability to use initiative and work autonomously in order to manage your own responsibilities ensuring that work is completed within set deadlines.
- The ability to proactively anticipate issues and solve them in a timely manner by investigating as appropriate and liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- The ability to communicate effectively with internal colleagues and external clients, customers and suppliers.