Position: Client Operations Executive (Ceuta Healthcare)
Location: Head Office (Bournemouth)
Job Type: Part time (22.5 hours per week), permanent position
Salary: Salary on application and DOE
Ceuta Healthcare are currently looking for a Client Operations Executive.
The purpose of this role is to provide analytical and administrative support to the team members. The role encompasses supporting the broad range of activities that the team are required to do to deliver trade sales and marketing plans for our clients.
The key professional competencies we require for this role are:
- Previous experience of working in a busy office environment in a similar role is essential
- Previous experience of daily data entry and analysis using Excel is essential
- Previous experience of copy checking is preferred
- Previous experience of carrying out desk research is preferred
- Previous experience of budgeting and invoicing is preferred
- Good standard of general education including GCSE Maths and English at grade C(4) or above is essential
- Educated to A-Level standard (or equivalent) is desirable
- Excel intermediate or advanced qualification is desirable
- The ability to use Excel to at least an intermediate level (including pivot tables, VLOOKUPS and formulas) in order to analyse data, gather insight and produce detailed financial reports for the client.
- The ability to use PowerPoint to an intermediate level in order to create engaging and professional presentations for the client and sales team.
- The ability to use Word to intermediate level in order to produce client communications, minutes of client meetings and letters to the trade.
- The ability to utilise the company’s sales database in order to draw out and analyse information in order to produce regular reports and presentations for clients.
- The ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, clients and agency contacts at all levels.
- The ability to use own initiative and work autonomously in order to prioritise and manage your own responsibilities.
- Excellent attention to detail to ensure that work is completed accurately, professionally and within agreed timescales.
- The ability to proactively identify problems and find appropriate solutions.