Position: National Account Manager (Boots – Ceuta Healthcare)
Job Type: Full time, permanent position
Salary: Salary on application and DOE
Ceuta Healthcare currently have a vacancy for a National Account Manager in the Ceuta National Accounts Team, working on a High Street Pharmacy Retailer (Boots).
The primary function of this role is to manage specific national accounts in line with company standards, policy, performance and strategy. You will also obtain, maintain and develop profitable business with a specific account portfolio within defined market categories.
The pre-requisite professional competencies required for the role are:
- Minimum of 1 years account management experience
- Recent exposure to the working within the health and beauty industry.
- Demonstrable experience of working with customers to build multi-level relationships.
- Demonstrable experience of creating and delivering successful account plans.
- Good general standard of education including Maths and English.
- The ability to negotiate in order to interface effectively with key external clients and stakeholders.
- The ability to use Excel to an intermediate level in order to identify and analyse trends and create commercial recommendations.
- Strong analytical skills in order to interpret sales data and forecast accordingly.
- The ability to use PowerPoint to an intermediate level in order to create impactful presentations for the trade and client review meetings.
- A strong understanding of the key financial measures that drive effective performance, including ROI calculations, promotional evaluation, return on capital employed and sales modelling.
- Strong understanding of the core principles of category management and the ability to utilise these in trade recommendations and proposals.
- A broad understanding of external economic and political factors that influence the industry and the ability to eloquently outline these both at trade and client meetings.