Position: Key Account Manager (Ceuta Healthcare)
Job Type: Full time, permanent position
Salary: Salary on application and DOE
Ceuta Healthcare currently have a vacancy for a Key Account Manager, specifically working with the Ceuta pharmacy sales team.
The primary function of this positon is to manage and develop profitable business in specific pharmacy key accounts, in line with company strategy and client requirements. You will drive key account management principles through coaching Pharmacy Business Managers in selected territories in order to develop the whole key account sector within the division.
The professional competencies required for this position are:
- Previous experience of account management and delivering account development is essential (within FMCG, specifically Health & Beauty is preferred).
- Demonstrable experience of profitable sales growth through strategic implementation of sales fundamentals is essential.
- Previous experience of selling Business to Business is essential (within FMCG, specifically Health & Beauty is preferred).
- Previous experience of utilising a CRM system in day-to-day work is essential.
- Demonstrable knowledge of the industry is essential.
- Good standard of general education including Maths and English.
- A strong understanding of key financial measures including ROI, promotional evaluation and sales analysis.
- The ability to review and analyse your own targets in order to successfully achieve agreed KPI’s.
- The ability to independently manage your own time and workload to successfully achieve agreed KPI’s.
- The ability to use Excel to an intermediate level to create spreadsheets in order to analyse business performance and make recommendations to Ceuta management, clients and customers
- The ability to use PowerPoint to an intermediate level in order to prepare and deliver an impactful PowerPoint presentation for selected accounts and clients to achieve desired outcomes.
- Strong analytical skills in order to interpret sales data and forecast accordingly.
- The ability to interface effectively, up to director level, in order to negotiate price, promotions and budgets.
- The ability to coach Pharmacy Business Managers to develop their account management skills.
- The ability to utilise a CRM system effectively in order to extract and input relevant data to support your analysis and recommendations.